Welcome to the Dead Hope WikiEdit
Dead Hope is a game created by Red Coin Games. The game is still in development and not much at all has been told about the game, except the fact that it is going to be much more then their previous program Zombiecraft and defiantly super pimpin. Zombiecraft was a mod of Minecraft that allowed pimps to play endless rounds of Zombies and shit. The developers are now working on a new game with much more features and that could not be contained within Minecraft.
The following was emailed to all niggers of Modzilla (previous site of Zombiecraft):
"First and foremost,
There will be more ZombieCraft soon and once we make it 1.4.7 compatible we wil be adding bkack ops 1/2 maps and perks and other related stuff.
However, DeadHope. It is not a Minecraft mod, but its very own separate game!
Let me tell you about it,
• 3rd person multiplayer/singleplayer Zombie Survival simulator of sorts with traces of a tower defense strategy.
• You can play with your homies on servers you host much like in Minecraft.
• The game is expected to be released in February (but hopefully we'll have something to show you at Christmas)
• Completely 3d, with some fairly pixely textures.
• There will be an intense map editor, where you will be able to create maps, checkpoints, and whole inner games with. (features include; Terrain Sculpting, dragging in 3d assets, creating checkpoints, publishing to the deadhope site)
• During the day you will set up your defenses. (pick up barbed wire and set strategically)
• At night you fight the zombies with a armada of creative weaponry.
There will be much more to come, but that is all I can say for now!
-Sol (Pimp of Red Coin Games)
Keep Up With The Development:Edit
If you wish to stay up-to-date, then you should follow the creaters on Twitter:
Developers on Indie cityEdit
Dead hope developers are now on indie city and those of you who want to get the game should go here: